Yojna khup sunder ahe, sarvane yacha labh ghyava banket jaun information kadavi ani ha pention plan sathi sarvani apply karava. Karan 60 varshachya astana pratekala economicaly problems face karave lagtat. Jar bhavishyat swatachya payavar ubharahun aple aushya jagayche asel tar hi government scheme khup labhdayak ahe .
Kamit kami invest meet made jastit jast ani changala fayda hoto.
100 Rs mahina bharayala kunala avghad nahi asa mala vatate.
Tumala request ahe ki apan banket jaun yachi purna ani proper mahiti ghyavi
In a welcome move by the Chhattisgarh government, Chief Minister Raman Singh announced a Chhattisgarh Online Pension Management System on Wednesday. While speaking to the the media, CM Raman Singh said that Chhattisgarh has made a mark in the entire country with this move. Those who retire will automatically get pension gratuity amount instantly online. A separate website has been assigned for complaint redressal. So that people who retire are not bothered, Chhattisgarh has worked to fulfill PM Narendra Modi’s dream of Digital India. The increased pension will bring a load of Rs 500 crores on the Chhattisgarh’s budget. The gratuity amount is also being considered for a hike, from 10 lakh to 20 lakh. Arrangements have been made for all those who will receive the increased pension.” The Chhattisgarh Online Pension Management System launched an app called “Abhar aapki sewa ka” on Wednesday. Through this application, 80,000 pensioners of the state will now get all the information related to pension and payment online.
Subscribe to Times Of India’s Youtube channel here: http://goo.gl/WgIatu
Also Subscribe to Bombay Times Youtube Channel here: http://goo.gl/AdXcgU
Social Media Links:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TimesofIndia
Twitter : https://twitter.com/timesofindia
Google + : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+timesindia/posts
This discussion is about old age pension plan above age of 60 With Prof. S. R. Khanna from Consumer Voice
The Yojana will be implemented in two phases:-
Phase-I from 15th August 2014:
· Universal access to banking facilities for all households across the country through a bank branch or a fixed point Business Correspondent (BC) called Bank Mitra within a reasonable distance except areas with infrastructure & connectivity constraints.
· To cover all households with atleast one Basic Banking Account with RuPay Debit card having inbuilt accident insurance cover of Rs.1 lakh. Further an overdraft facility upto Rs.5000 will also be permitted to Adhaar enabled accounts after satisfactory operation in the account for 6 months.
· Financial literacy programme which aims to take financial literacy upto village level.
· The Mission also envisages expansion of Direct Benefit Transfer under various Government Schemes through bank accounts of the beneficiaries of.
· The issuance of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) as RuPay Kisan Card is also proposed to be covered under the plan.
· Providing micro –insurance to the people.
· Unorganised sector Pension schemes like Swavalamban through the Business Correspondents.